Features of the Hausted® SurgiChair Series Surgical Chair:
- With the uniquely designed articulating head section, this unit can be used for specialty procedures that require precision head positioning.
- Models in this series provide specialised surgical functions of head positioning for ophthalmology, plastic surgery, or ENT procedures.
- The articulating head piece with dual operating control knobs allows for infinite adjustability and precise, microscopic movement of the head section.
- Height positioning, as well as backrest and leg section adjustment, is electric powered and is activated with a hand held control.
- This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine, and provides a stable work surface during patient treatment.
- Preinduction, transport, treatment and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turnaround and streamline patient handling in surgical care.