Surgical Equipment Minimotors
- Electronically commutated (brushless) DC motors
- Ø 6 - 60 mm
- 1.2 - 400 watts
- Electronically commutated;
- Neodymium magnets;
- Unsurpassed life time;
- No abrasion;
- Low noise level;
- High speeds even at low voltages;
- No magnetic cogging;
- Good heat dissipation, high overload ability;
- Very small electrical time constant and low inductance;
- Multiple combination possibilities with gears, feedback devices and control electronics;
- Autoclavable versions available.
Handheld devices for surgery and dentistry, robotics, semiconductor equipment etc.