The Mach LED 300 multi-lens system guarantees the lowest shadiness and absolute homogeneity. A multitude of computer-calculated facetted lenses create punctual illuminated light fields, increase the contrast effect and therefore exact illumination of the wound field.
Our high quality materials provide security and avoid infiltrations of dust, dirt and liquids inside the lamp head. The disk sealings of the light outlets and the circumferential sealing cord guarantee a perfect product down to the smallest detail.
The Dr.Mach HD- and SD-video systems offer highest picture quality with a maximum movability of the light.
Advantages of the new Dr. Mach video system
- Uniform preparation for HD- and SD-camera
- 360° continuous rotation in all major joints
- Easy-mounting due to video signal transmission through the supply cables
- Camera control with a serial interface or a second control unit
- Easy fixation of the camera in another OT
- Streaming, conversion or storage solution available on request HD resolution With the transmission of high-resolution pictures of the surgeries and the medical interventions we fulfill your visual requirements.
- The LED technology is more effective than conventional light sources such as halogen bulbs. The heat radiation is reduced to a minimum without using any expensive filter technique
- Temperature increase in the surgeon’s head area is almost nonexistent
- Easy maintenance. With only a few steps the lamp housings can be opened to have access to all system components
- Due to the module technology all components can be easily exchanged
- Housings are easy to clean
- Housing is made of die-casted aluminium. The material guarantees shock resistance and long life
- A brilliant picture quality with high depth of field and increased detail reproduction means a better recognition of the details in the woundfield by the surgeon or the physician.