True photochemical non-acidic bleaching
Avoid the risks associated with photothermal bleaching
The only system that can remove tetracyline staining
Smartbleach® – unrivalled and immediate bleaching results!
Smartbleach® – from Australia’s only specialist dental laser company.
1. Overview of Smartbleach®
- For the first time you can treat all kinds of stains including tetracycline and non-vital teeth.
- Photochemical, not photothermal!
- Unique alkaline gel – no enamel etching
- No home bleaching trays
- Takes approximately one hour
- Australian research shows Smartbleach® to be the safest in-office bleaching system available.
- Practice building with Smartbleach® – attract new patients, increase patient satisfaction, increase your profit
- Comprehensive marketing programme – 1800 phone number, website, brochures, ad templates
- Full support from High Tech Laser – Australia’s dental laser experts
- Offer the best bleaching available – only with Smartbleach®
2. The Results Speak for Themselves
3. How Smartbleach® Works
The Smartlite laser breaks down stained molecules within teeth.
When combined with an alkaline gel, this photobleaching effect produces a photochemical reaction which whitens teeth without causing thermal irritation to the pulp or etching the tooth surface.
The unique photochemical reaction of the Smartbleach® system achieves safe and consistent bleaching results in almost all kinds of stained teeth.
4. Why is Smartbleach® different from other bleaching systems?
The phenomenon of photobleaching has been established through extensive research since the 1980s.
Smartbleach® is the only system which incorporates this photobleaching effect to achieve true photochemical laser teeth whitening.
5. Why does Smartbleach® use an alkaline gel?
Alkaline bleaching gel creates a greater bleaching effect in dentine and does not etch the tooth surface.
The result is natural-looking white teeth and reduced post-operative sensitivity.
6. Why does Smartbleach® not require home bleaching trays?
The combination of the green laser light and the patented Smartbleach® alkaline gel can achieve a consistent bleaching effect that does not require home bleaching trays to ensure both patient and dentist are happy with the result.