GENERAL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
- Own the device outright - no contracts or plans
- Works anywhere
- Two way communication
- Alerts family and friends, programme 5 mobile numbers
- Requires a pre paid micro sim card
- Not waterproof (please refer to our GPS fall down detector SOS tracker)
- Long life battery and comes with its own USB charger
GPS + SOS = most effective ‘all around’ Emergency System
- Small size only 4×3.3×1.5cm
- Easy to carry around
- Weighs 28 grams(fits in a matchbox!)
GPS chip: GPS SiRf Star IV
Positioning accuracy: 5-15 metres (open sky)
- A must for quick response in emergencies
- The device support calls to emergency contacts only
- Avoids mis-dialing and random calls
- One click will start communications in emergencies; no need to learn to use
- Unique function for quick response in emergencies
Pressing button “S” on the communicator will trigger an automatic sending of current location of the user to the five emergency contact numbers and five calls to the numbers until the calls are answered. Press either button 1 or 2 for the unit to call the two entered SOS mobile phone numbers. It is as clear as talking on a normal mobile phone! Also has silent monitoring for calling the device and listening in as to what is happening around the immediate area of the user.
Powerful tracking platform
Tracking via internet website, APP or SMS
Long time standby
GSM standby time up to 300 hours, about 12 days!
50 hours with per 10 min upload data one time.
Low power alert
When the battery left is less than 10%, it will send SMS notifications to emergency contacts.
10% of the battery can support about 2 hours of standby time and around five minutes of talk time.