The new generation dental microscope FLEXION from CJ Optik Germany is an innovative dental microscope for use in all disciplines of the dental field, such as endodontics and and general dentistry.
The dental microscope is created using a minimalist design philosophy, free of fragile fibre optic cables, and providing superior ergonomic placement of all functions.
The patented new 'MonoGlobe' movement system allows the smooth positioning of the head into any position and delivers a perfect workflow.
Apo and Plan-apochromatic optics with the latest index-matched coatings are integrated, offering the highest correction for abberation, colour and light transmission available. Precise and innovative construction provides superior ergonomic placement of all functions and controls, along with unparalleled ease-of-movement!
- Binocular inclination of 0-200°
- Superior light transmision/throughput for optimal viewing and documentation
- Ergotube 30° extender with integrated beam splitter port
- 5-step Apochromatic magnification changer
- VarioFocus objective lens with 200–350 mm Plan-apochromatic for widest range of field-of-view and magnification available
- HD-Imaging ports are optimized for the newest digital cameras
- Body is manufactured from a single block of metal, built to last a lifetime
- Elegance, high-performance, solid build and simplicity, all at once
- Integrated high-intesity, fanless LED illumination offers up to 65,000 hours of life - free of fragile fiber optic cables
- Everything in one economically priced system
Further details: The CJ Optik Germany FLEXION Dental Microscope