This motion reduces load to the knee and provides greater patient comfort.
Axis to axis motion provides tracking of the leg through a full R.O.M.
Phoenix Knee CPM(Continuous Passive Motion) Therapy Features include:
- Analogue or Digital controls - easy to use, easy to service
- Unique lift and bend motion
- Programmable pause
- Adjustable base and skid pad to prevent migration, ensuring a precise fit
- Longer than normal leg length
- Light weight, can stand and be carried vertically
- Modular components make repairs and maintenance fast and less expensive
- All steel construction for durability
- No plastic to break or crack
- No fancy micro-processing to break down
- Weight 11kg
- Width 33cm
- Length 71cm
- Adj. Length 107cm
- R.O.M -5 to 110deg
- Pause 0 to 30sec.
- Limb Length 51cm to 107cm
- Calf Length 28cm to 61cm
- Thigh Length 23cm to 46cm.
Visit Phoenix CPM Site >>