Microprocessor technology has been used to make the Metron Accusonic Plus Therapeutic Ultrasound compact and easy to use.
This technology has allowed a number of useful features to be presented in the Accusonic Plus.
- Up to 10 treatment programs can be stored in the Accusonic Plus, for quick and easy applications
- An LED bar graph is used to display the amount of ultrasound transmission occurring, this will assist the practitioner to monitor their own, or their staff's technique and correctly deliver the prescribed amount of ultrasound.
- The internal service software runs the calibration procedures, minimising the technicians involvement.
- Communicates with each transducer to correctly monitor and control frequency and contact sensing.
- Main Unit/Treatment Heads: 2 years
- Patient Leads/Cables/Electrodes: 3 months
- MMC-CARRYBAG: Carry Bag
- MET-901375: Ultrasound Head - Small 3 MHz - Size is 0.8cm²
Supplied with the following accessories:
- 1 x Multi-Frequency Head - Large - 5cm², 1 and 3 MHz
- 1 x 250ml Ultrasound Gel
- 1 x Mains Lead