Microprocessor technology has been used to make the Accusonic compact and easy to use.
This technology has allowed a number of useful features to be presented in the Accusonic.
- If during the treatment, insufficient contact occurs,then the treatment timer will stop, and the ultrasound output is reduced. Once sufficient contact is detected, then treatment will continue.
- The internal service software runs the calibration procedures, minimising the technicians involvement.
- Communicates with the transducer to correctly monitor and control frequency and contact sensing.
- Main Unit/Treatment Heads: 2 years
- Patient Leads/Cables/Electrodes: 3 months
Supplied with the following accessories:
- 1 x Ultrasound Head - Large - 5cm², 1MHz
- 1 x 250ml Ultrasound Gel
- 1 x Mains Lead
- MMC-CARRYBAG: Carry Bag