Thermal Washer and Disinfector | Tethys T60
A correct reconditioning process for surgical instruments can only be achieved through successive stages of washing, disinfecting and drying. To ensure the required standard of safety and efficiency, each step takes time, dedication and scrupulous attention.
Without doubt, the answer to obtaining the best results with least effort is provided by the latest series of Tethys washer-disinfectors. These completely automatic devices guarantee perfect cleaning of instruments and the highest standard of disinfection, while ensuring at the same time complete protection for operators and the elimination of any possible procedural errors.
Designed and constructed to best meet the needs of a market that is ever more mature and aware, Tethys washer-disinfectors represent a perfect synthesis of reliability, user-friendliness, leading-edge features and absolutely no loss of performance over time
- Mocom Reliability with dedicated nationwide service support
- Large capacity chamber 520x515x545 mm
- User friendly control interface
- Thermal Drying system
- Automated washing and disinfection process reducing contamination risk and improving efficiency
- Designed to comply with the EN 15883 standard ensuring a validated cleaning process
A quality product, with the guarantee of stringent testing and certificates, including:
- ISO 9001/ISO 13485
- CE 0051
- Directive no. 93/42/CEE
- Directive no. 2006/95/CE
- EN 15883-1
- EN 15883-2
- EN 61010-1
- EN 61010-2-040
A wide range of accessories to cater for the wide variety of demands and make best use of available space
- Washing of handpieces and cannulas
- Containers and supports
- Optional trolleys, designed for handling special devices.
- Thermal Printer for Process management and monitoring
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply.