Surgery Selections Tie-On Surgical Face Masks - A surgical-type mask should be used for all dental procedures, a mask with a >95 per cent bacterial filtration efficiency should be used, such masks are sufficiently protective against aerosols and large droplet spatter.
It is recommended that masks be changed every 20 minutes of heavy exposure to fluids such as aerosol spray from a high speed handpiece as masks become less effective the wetter they become.
Otherwise the mask should be changed after an hour of normal use. Surgical masks are considered to be single-use, disposable items and should be discarded after each patient treatment.
Features of Surgery Selections Tie-On Surgical Face Masks:
- Choice of Earloop or Tie
- Over 99 per cent level of filtration
- Flexible nose clips for a more comfortable fit
- Round latex free elastic braid
- Rectangular shaped mask for easier donning
- Reduces the incidence of contamination
- Carton of 20 boxes with 50 pieces each box
Range of MADPAC Face Masks