- Features a slightly smaller, tapered head rather than the ribbed grip with a mix of high and low bristles.
- A raised, rubbery thumb pad on the handle provides a comfortable, stable grip.
"RIBBED GRIP" TOOTHRBUSH
- Features a bristle formation with extended side rows and a tuft of extended bristles on the end of the head, which make it easier to reach and remove interdental plaque.
- Raised rubber fins on both sides of the handle provide a secure but soft grip, which makes the brush easy to use.
"BUG BRUSH" TOOTHBRUSH
- 2 to 5 years
- A rubber 'bumper bar' at the end of the brush head reduces the likelihood of pain or an ulcer if the child accidentally hits their gum while brushing.
- Big handle, easy to grip
"SUCTION CUP" TOOTHBRUSH 4 to 9 years
- Features a suction cup that allows it to stick on the mirror or bench top, keeping the wet brush head from contacting surfaces.
"MINI ME DUO" TOOTHBRUSHES
- Contains a regular and small size Smoothie toothbrush suitable for an adult and child.
- Ideal family pack and great for encouraging children to copy good parental oral care habits.