It is made with a particularly robust and durable plastic on which has been used a special thermal treatment that improves the elastic memory feature.
It is revolutionary because it can be stored in a backpack when not in use. It guarantees a notable degree of immobilization, protection and safety for the patient.
It substitutes the traditional rescue or basket stretchers and has a guaranteed excellent performance. Used throughout the world, the recovery stretcher Total has undergone rigorous testing in order to meet with even the most exceptional needs.
Particularly suitable for rescue situations in cramped environments or in adverse conditions. Due to its compactness, functionality and durability it is used by and for:
- Fire Brigades
- Armed Forces
- Mountain rescue
- Water rescue
- Mines rescue
- Building sites
The Total system consist of:
- belts for towing and lifting
- a system of belts for the assembling of the stretcher and subsequently folding it before replacing it in the bag
- a system of additional handles for the transport of heavy patients by four or eight operators
- aluminium spring catches to allow for lifting
- hoisting harness in nylon
- transport bag in nylon Ripstop
The bag is subdivided into three, easily identifiable compartments: one for the stretcher Total, one for the accessories and one to hold the other instruments that are indispensable for a correct immobilization.
It comes complete with a convenient handle for transport and with padded shoulder straps. The versatility of Total can be seen also in the way in which the patient is placed on the stretcher; either the log roll or slide methods can be used.