ABCO D100 Treatment and Examination Chair
- The Australian designed and made ABCO D100 Treatment Chair is a versatile addition to surgeries, first aid rooms or anywhere there is a benefit in having a patient sitting for treatment.
- While this chair will also extend to work as a horizontal examination couch, it will easily convert into a comfortable, easily accessible chair. This is achieved through an integrated seat and backrest where, as the backrest lifts, the seat section progressively reclines to -11°.
- The leg rest has a built-in extension which allows for taller patients and the arm-rests swing back for chair access or to provide easy access when the patient is lying down.
- Optional wider arms make this chair suitable for blood taking.
- The retractable wheel system makes moving the couch easy without compromising stability in use.
For more information and details of options and accessories please click here to visit our web site.