It provides three services in one handy, compact unit.
Each Twin-O-Vac uses one Oxygen outlet to provide variable suction plus two separate Oxygen outlets for patient therapy.
All three outlets can be used simultaneously on up to three different patients if necessary.
It can also be connected to or linked with an assortment of equipment including resuscitators, flowmeters, infant warmers, resuscitation trolleys and humidifiers.
The Twin-O-Vac features an easy-to-read vacuum gauge that enables you to set and maintain the precise degree of suction required.
- The adjustable suction control allows the suction level to be monitored by observing the reading on the vacuum gauge
- This is particularly valuable for paediatric use
- An easily changed bacterial filter reduces chances of cross infection
- Weighing approximately 600 grams, the unit is easily handled and eases the load on pipeline outlets and cylinder regulators
- Only three moving parts in the control head
- Common areas of use are:
- General wards including transporting patients
- Emergency wards, ambulances, portable resuscitation kits and resuscitation carts
- Paediatric wards