Adjustable feet and wheels for easy movement.
- Same characteristics as the frame. PVC magnetic door seal. Magnetic closures in PVC.
- Inner door in shockproof polystyrene. Self balancing hinges on the chest models.
- PLUS models have BIOGUARD®, a proprietary door locking system with a personal identification tag for each single user.
- The other models have standard key lockers.
- To minimize temperature changes while the main dooris opened, the upright freezers have inner doors made of anti shock panels in pol y s t y rene on a pol yurethane core.
- The chest freezers have a polyurethane lower lid with an aluminum finish.
Made with AISI 304 8/10 stainless steel with round corners rounded for easy cleaning. The copper tube wraps around the chamber and is fixed using a proprietary process enabling excellent temperature uniformity.
PRESSURE EQUALIZATION SYSTEM
Located in the lower side of the interior chamber and it does not require any electrical heater.
CFC- f ree pol yurethane (high pres sure “sandwich" injection technique). Average thi cknes s 140 mm (40 kg/m3
Completely sealed and based on a proprietary cascade cycle (single stage for -40°C models) us ing two hermet i c compres sors wi th environment - friendly CFCor HCFC- f ree refrigerant gas , with ODP =O ( ozone distribution power). R404a in the 1st stage and a gas mixture in the 2nd stage.
Air condensation is done without any water connection.The sealed hermetic system enables a very low noise level (max 53 db) and a long life without special maintenance.