This Ultra Low Freezer (ULT) is a chest freezer which has been designed for small research laboratories where minimal space is available. It is supplied standard with a digital control, lockable top opening door and casters for easy moving.
Temperature is adjustable between -10°C and -80°C. A Powerful Danfoss refrigeration unit enables these freezers to reach a minimum temperature of -80°C in only 4 hours. 100mm foam insulation around the chamber helps reduce temperature loss and CFC free refrigerant is used.
• One economic model available
• Durable stainless steel interior
• Digital controller with display indicating temperature
• Powerful refrigeration system
• Lockable top opening door
• Supplied with castors for easy moving
• 30mm diameter port hole with plug
• Flat-pack freezer boxes available in different sizes
ENLAKE is an Australian owned business that specialises in medical and laboratory refrigeration. ENLAKE's philosophy is to offer comprehensive product coverage and detailed product knowledge. We sell ...