Features of Thermoline Scientific Ultra Low Freezers:
- Thermoline's new range of upright -86 degree ultra low freezers are ideal for busy laboratories where large quantities of products are required to be stored at ultra low temperatures.
- This range of upright freezers suit a wide variety of research fields such as medical research in universities and hospitals plus automotive, electronic and military industries.
- The refrigeration systems used feature advanced single or dual stage compressors which are powered by world renowned brands such as Danfoss and Copeland.
- The technology used provides efficiency and quietness while operating.
- All models use CFC free refrigerant and can reach temperatures down to -86 degrees within four hours of operation.
- Standard features include front lockable doors, four castors for easy moving, vacuum release port and adjustable inner shelves with inner doors.
- A circular chart recorder is also fitted standard for additional monitoring.
- Models DW-HL328 and DW-HL538 have CE conformity and are manufactured to ISO 13485:2003.
- Voltage fluctuation compensation equipment is fitted to all freezers as standard to allow normal operation even when voltages fluctuate between 176V to 262V.
- 7 day chart recorder supplied standard
- Over temperature alarms
- Over current protection
- External connection for BMS (in-house building management system)
- 72 hour battery back up for alarms and printer
- High and low temperature alarms, door open alarms, filter block alarm and system failure alarm
- CO2 backup system
- Inventory racks