Focused on the real diagnostic value, MyLab™Seven with eHD Technology and CrystaLine is an innovative ultrasound system able to deliver high-class performance and compact size in cardiac, vascular, womens' healthcare and general imaging applications.
The Esaote CrystaLine represents the latest enhancement in Ultrasound image quality: brightness, clarity, purity and sharpness to increase Productivity, Efficiency and Value with optimal workflow and upgrading capability in all applications, i.e. Cardiovascular, General Imaging, Women's Healthcare and Point-of-care imaging.
Combined with the advanced eHD Technology, the Esaote CrystaLine represents your Imaging Solution particularly for difficult-to-scan patients: it helps increase your diagnostic confidence, achieve high performance, improve patient care and throughput.
The wide 16:10 LCD monitor and large sized high-definition touch-screen reflect the main philosophy of the system: Productivity in Real-time means better diagnosis in less time.
MyLab™Seven also includes built-in wireless access to provide easy and fast data transfer. This leads to an improved user comfort and clinical outcome as well as department throughput and efficiency. MyLab™Seven is the right choice to drive healthcare innovation.
The Touch button makes MyLab™Seven your preferred ultrasound system. Functions and actions can be customized and organized according to your clinical practice and preferences. It‘s difficult to find a better solution.
The intelligent software and the large sized touch-screen allow unique features to be delivered with MyLab™Seven. The Productivity-Oriented Platform is the core of the architecture: easy access, personalized settings and functions, standardized clinical protocols and immediate settings. Stunning images within reach improve diagnostic confidence.
MyLab™Seven offers a wide range of iQProbes. In addition to convex, linear and phased array, several special probes (such as endocavity, transesophageal, intraoperative, volumetric,…) can be connected. MyLab™Seven, thanks to four multi-size connectors, offers the compatibility with different type of probes. Examination can be comfortably performed, with the right tool and without any waste of time.
“Excellence is doing a common thing in an uncommon way” - Albert Einstein.
MyLab™Seven: Full Details
MyLab™Seven with eHD Technology and CrystaLine delivers high-class performance in compact size and offers Productivity in Real-time, which means better diagnosis in less time, and improved user comfort and clinical outcome as well as department throughput and efficiency. MyLab™Seven with eHD Technology and CrystaLine is the right choice to drive healthcare innovation:
- wide format new generation 16:10 LCD monitor with articulated arm
- high definition and large sized touch-screen
- simple control panel and easy access to main functions
- sliding and lightened alphanumeric keyboard
- optimal setting for any clinical situation
- articulated monitor arm
- easy rotation and height adjustment
- designed for productivity
- intuitive user-interface
- intelligent software architecture
- easy transportation and mobility, lightweight, four independent wheels
- stand-by battery
- Touch smart key (unparalleled throughput: custom setup, MyMacro, personal clinical protocols recording, SmarTouch for smart presets)
- iQProbes - extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- advanced CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™4D - Strain-Strain Rate top volumetric analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- integrated stress echo
- i-con advanced connectivity
- visual comparison-to simultaneously compare saved images/clips from different exams (follow-up)
- extended export capability: PC (Windows®, Mac®), tablets, smart-phones
- easy networking, standard and wireless
- 6 USB ports, integrated CD/DVD driver
- DICOM and IHE compliance
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- MyLab™Desk3 advanced software package for image management solution