We recognise that the provision of quality health care requires a doctor - patient relationship of trust and confidentiality. Consistent with our commitment to quality care our practice has developed a policy to protect your privacy in compliance with privacy legislation.
Our policy requires us to:
• Get consent to collect information about you
• Explain clearly why we need to collect your information
• Explain how your information will be used by us
• Give you access to your information at your request
• Discuss any concerns you have about your information
A full diagnostic report will be sent to your referring doctor shortly after your examination. It is advisable to make contact with your doctor or schedule a follow- up appointment as they will be able to discuss your results in detail.
For the convenience of our patients we are now offering online claiming of the Medicare rebate on the day of the procedure. Our patients will no longer have to claim the rebate themselves at the Medicare office.