The Q9's advanced imaging technology and flexible configurations can meet all the clinical applications such as Radiology mixed practice, OB/GYN, small parts, MSK Musculoskeletal, Vascular, Urology, Cardiology, etc.
A work-flow oriented intuitive interface allows user-friendly operation with minimum soft key entry. Ergonomically designed keyboard, 15" LCD large display, double probe connectors, USB and DICOM connectivity makes your scans FAST and EASY, and allows you to focus more on your patients.
- High Frequency Linear Probe, 7 to 18Mhz - Provides superior detail resolution and contrast resolution.
- Quadplex - Combines B, Colour and PW with automatic trace and measurement to make the diagnosis more convenient and accurate. The 3 Modes and measurement are updates in real time.
- Super Needle - You can see the needle more clearly during procedures. Needle angle up to 30 Deg.
- Curved Panoramic Imaging - Utilizes pattern recognition and image synthesis to generate a wide and flexible view to reveal more anatomic information for diagnosis.
- Elastography - Displays tissue stiffness in real time to provide additional diagnostic information when scanning organs like liver or breast.
- Imaging Modes:
- B, 2B, 4B, B/M, B/BC, CFM
- PW, HPRF, CW
- PD, Directional PD
- Instant Triplex, Duplex, Quadplex
- Curved Panoramia Imaging (option)
- 4D (option)
- Chroma - B/M/PW/CW
- ECG (option)
- Free Steering M
- Colour M
- TDI (option) Image Processing Technology:
- THI on all probes (Tissue Harmonic Imaging)
- Speckle Reduction Algorithm (SRA)
- Multiple Compound Imaging (MCI)
- i-Image TM Measurement & Report Packages:
- OB&GYN, Vascular, Small parts, Cardiac, Urology, Paediatric