- Solid or glass door option: Most models come with solid or glass door options enabling you to select the format which best suits your requirements.
- New advanced controller: Our latest integral controller enables the user to select the latest Minimum and Maximum Temperatures and manage the warning alarm system at the press of a button.
- Lock fitted as standard: Maintains security and ensures the unit can only be accessed by approved personnel.
- Anti-microbial handle: Helps prevent the growth of bacteria and minimise the potential for cross contamination within your pharmacy. Look out for the Anti-Microbial symbol for units with this unique feature.
- Auto defrost feature: The controller initialises a regular defrost sequence to decrease the chance of ice build up while maintaining temperature below +8°C.
- Energy efficient: Our new models are more energy efficient and kinder to the environment, meaning the running costs of the refrigerator are kept as low as possible.
- Fitted rollers: Available on all under-counter and freestanding models, makes moving the units for repositioning or cleaning straightforward.
Specifications of the LEC PSR151AU Under-Counter Pharmacy Fridge:
- Gross capacity (litres): 151
- Net capacity (litres): 141
- Internal: 300 x 450 x 705
- External dimensions: 595 x 610 (w/o handle), 635 (w/ handle) x 845
- Door type: Solid
- Door open sensor: Yes
- Lock: Yes, 2 keys
- Number of shelves: 3
- Refrigerant type: R600a
- Defrost function: Automatic