Uni-Ject (a wholly owned subsidiary of Cosmedics Australia Limited) presents the ENSI safety syringe, a true single-use device.
The simple design makes it easy to use, and markedly less expensive than the other retractable syringe devices on the market.
The barrel of the syringe with the needle locked inside meets the strength requirements of a sharps container and can therefore be disposed of cheaply in normal medical waste.
FDA & TGA Approved
- PATENTED Australian design
- A true single use syringe
- Accepts the universal range of needles
- Fully retracts and locks the needle into the syringe body maximizing safety
- Competitively priced and cost effective
- Gamma radiated for sterilization
SAFE, RELIABLE, SIMPLE TECHNIQUE:
- DRAWING UP Draw back on the plunger until you feel resistance. Attach any universal sized needle and twist to secure. Draw up solution as usual (with or without needle if using some newer ampoules).
- INJECTION Administer injection. Depress plunger fully until you feel a slight click, then withdraw the syringe from the patient.
- ACTIVATION Immediately retract the plunger until you feel a click. The needle will retract inside the barrel. Snap off the plunger handle.
- DISPOSAL The syringe is disarmed and may be disposed of as normal medical waste (sharps container not required).