No. 1 service door some structure as the frame with a magnetic lock. Special silicon gaskets.
Biomedical division produces:
- reach-in refrigerators (+4°C and -20°C)
- plasma shock freezer
- automatic ice cubers or flakers
- -30°C freezers
- -40°C and -85°C Platinum freezers
- CO2 incubators
- Chambers for pharmaceutical stability tests
- plant growth chambers (sun light)
- -152°C freezers (with compressors)
- special execution refrigerators
- explosion-proof refrigerators
- blood bank refrigerators
- Hemosafe® system for blood management
- mother milk refrigerators / freezers
- equipment and chambers for anatomical
To minimize temperature changes while the main door is opened, the IRIDIUM™ freezer has No.3 or 4 anti-shock inner doors (4 for DD models again – 2 for each door) in composite material (aluminum, pvc, aluminum); magnetic
In 10/10 AISI 304 stainless steel with rounded corners for easy cleaning. Copper coil around the internal chamber and fixed to it using a proprietary technique which ensures the best internal temperature uniformity.
CFC-free foamed polyurethane and Vacuum Insulated Panels (VIP).
Average thickness of the insulating layer