Your images are saved directly to a USB flash drive or optional hard drive — a much simpler method than trying to capture images with a DVD recorder.
It’s so easy, most users never look at the manual. Just plug it in and go. You’ll be saving images within minutes of opening the box. With its steel case and fluid resistant front panel, the MediCap is built to withstand the rigors of the OR, and it’s so compact it will fit on any cart.
USB170 - The easiest way to capture still images from any medical device
This remarkable device captures and stores digital images on convenient USB flash drives. It works with existing ultrasounds, endoscopes, surgical microscopes, etc. There's no need to replace your existing equipment - simply plug in the Medicap USB170 and you're instantly capturing digital images!
- Captures and stores still images on a USB flash drive. Works with existing ultrasounds, endoscopes, C-Arms, surgical micrsocopes, etc.
- Colour LCD monitor on front panel. Bright crisp colour screen facilitiates easy navigation and confirmation of image capture. Simply push a button to capture the current image on your monitor – it’s saved as a still image on a USB flash drive.
- Easy Installation. Just plug it in and start capturing.
- Little or no training needed. Simply push a button to capture a still image of what your watching on your monitor.
- Affordable. Revolutionary technology allows the USB170 to be priced at a level any practice, clinic or hospital can afford.
- Small, portable & rugged. The USB 170's compact design easily fits on medical equipment carts and is designed for demanding hospital environemnets.
- Powerful, friendly features. Capture via button, footswitch, or the trigger on your imaging device. Review your captured images on your monitor.