Saves to an internal hard drive or external USB flash drive. Can be accessed via any computer on your network.
It’s so easy, most users never look at the manual. Just plug it in and go. You’ll be recording videos within minutes of opening the box. With its steel case and fluid resistant front panel, the USB300 is built to withstand the rigors of the OR, and it’s so compact it will fit on any cart.
USB300 - The easiest way to capture HD video and still images from any medical device
This remarkable device captures and stores High Definition digital images on an internal haddrive or convenient USB flash drives. It works with existing ultrasounds, endoscopes, surgical microscopes, etc. There's no need to replace your existing equipment - simply plug in the Medicap USB300 and you're instantly capturing HD digital video & images!
- HD Medical Video Recorder records high-definition video from your endoscope, arthroscope, surgical camera, ultrasound etc.
- Internal Hard Drive. Stores two weeks of High-Definition video - or use a handy external USB flash drive.
- Network Connection. Turn your MediCap USB300 into a mapped drive on your network.
- Colour LCD monitor on front panel. Bright, crisp colour screen facilitates easy navigation and confirmation of image capture.
- Intuitive Use. It's so easy. Just plug it in and go. You'll be recording videos within minutes of opening the box.
- Little or no training needed. Simply push a button to capture a video or still image of what you’re watching on your monitor.
- Affordable. Revolutionary technology allows the MediCap™ USB300 to be priced at a level any practice, clinic or hospital can afford.
- Small, portable, and rugged. The MediCap™ USB300’s compact design easily fits on medical equipment carts and is designed for demanding hospital environments.
- Glass Aseptic USB Keyboard. Input patient data to organize your photos and videos (optional).
- Powerful, friendly features. Capture via button, foot switch, or the trigger on your imaging device. Review your captured images and video on your monitor.
- Save money, time, and space by storing video and images in digital format.
- Collaborate on diagnosis and treatment via secure networks.
- Build digital databases via third-party software that can be searched and accessed from anywhere on the network.
- Enhance your digital images with powerful third-party software tools that dramatically improve diagnostic accuracy.
- Offer patients a USB Flash Drive containing their video and images.