To keep your vaccine fridge at the right temperature simply attach the sensor to the desired position in the vaccine fridge and the thermometer on the outside with the attached magnets or enclosed Velcro strip.
Set the thermometer to °C and then set the minimum alarm to 2°C and the maximum alarm to 8°C . If the vaccine fridge goes below or above these set temperatures the vaccine fridge thermometer alarm will sound until you manually turn it off to investigate the problem. These vaccine thermometers for refridgerators show room temperature at the touch of a button as well.
- Room temp range -10 to 50°C
- Fridge/freezer temp range -50 to 70°C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Accuracy +/- 1°C
- 1m fridge sensor cord
- Requires 1 x AAA battery (supplied)
- Battery life of approximately one year
- Display size 26 (W) x 13(H)mm
- Dimensions: 67(W) x 39(H) x 15(D)mm
- Sensor holder
- Velcro magic tape.
For more information or a quote on the Vaccine Thermometers for Refrigerators | Alarm | Min/Max please call or email for a direct reply.