Doctors have always advised drinking plenty of fluids for proper health. Breathing in humidified air follows the same logic.
At times, relative humidity can drop to as low as 10% - drier than the air in the Sahara Desert.
Most people experience problems when the relative humidity level drops below 25%. A comfortable humidity level should not be higher than 50%.
This comfortable level of humidity helps people breathe better, sleep better, improve the complexion and relieve cold and flu symptoms.
It also stops dry-out damage to plants, paintings and furniture and help save money on heating bills, since proper humidity allows people to feel more comfortable at lower temperatures.
- Helps relieve cold and flu symptoms
- Relieves irritated and itching skin and eyes
- Regulates humidity levels to create a healthier environment
- Exclusive air cleaning filter
- Removes 93% of particles as small as pollen, including dust, odours and tobacco smoke
- Relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and bronchitis
- May help reduce the severity of symptoms of colds
- Helps to breathe easier
- Helps to sleep better
- Helps relieve nasal congestion due to colds, flu and bronchitis
- Helps clear phlegmy mucous congestion from the nasal passages
Directions for Use
The Vicks® Cool Mist Vaporizer is easy to use. Remove the top lid to open water container.
Rinse container then add 10mL of Vicks® VapoSteam® Inhalant.
Fill with water to water level marking located on the inside of the water container. Replace the top lid and insert the DynaFilter.
Place the Vaporizer in a safe and stable position, plug in and switch on.