These proteins act on the temperature regulating control centre of the body, causing body temperature to rise.
This results in a fever, a temperature different from normal body temperature. Certain illnesses produce high fevers and must be treated with medication.
Any variation in normal body temperature may indicate an illness and your doctor should be consulted.
The best method to determine an individual’s normal temperature is to use the thermometer when the person is feeling well.
Record readings twice a day (early morning and late afternoon) and take the average of the two temperatures.
This is then considered a personal ‘normal’ body temperature.
- Fast 10 second readings
- 3 in 1 thermometer; Oral, Underarm, Rectal
- Professional accuracy
- Beeps when ready
- Easy to read temperature display
- Safer and more durable, no glass or mercury
- Trusted brand and lifetime warranty
- The fastest digital thermometer in the market