VISUCAMNM/FA – The two-in-one Fundus Camera System
- High-resolution fluorescein angiography and brilliant color photos – ZEISS quality optics and a scientific grade sensor ensure clinically accurate image reproduction.
- External LED fixation targets plus ZEISS AutoMap provide the foundation for a wide overview of the retina, automatically!
Decreased light strain, via IR illuminaton and efficient flash utilization, especially for angiography
- Easy to use as a result of cutting edge ergonomic design with novel features such as Auto-Flash and Auto-Focus, which minimize corrective exposure actions performed by the operator.
- Small pupil mode for color exposures enables photos with pupil diameters of 3.3 mm, the smallest for any traditional non-mydriatic fundus camera.
- Compact design of an all-in-one system – Photograph and evaluate retinal photography on the same device while being able to and send images through any existing network.