Vitamin Rich Repair visibly strengthens vulnerable complexions.
- Nourishes and comforts for increased resiliency
- Softens the appearance of fine and deep lines
- Visibly firms and lifts atrophied contours
- Promotes intensive rebuilding and repair
- Equalises the effects of imbalanced function
- Always ensure daily use and re-application of a sunscreen such as Cover Recover
- Vitamin Rich Repair may be suitable as a corrective moisturiser for all skin types
- Use Vitamin Rich Repair immediately after rejuvenation treatments such as skin needling
- Use once or twice daily at least 10 days prior to rejuvenation procedures as a skin prep
METHOD OF USE
After cleansing the skin with Micro Derm, apply 2–3 pumps of Antioxidant Cocktail to dry skin. Massage lightly until absorbed. For AM applications; Follow with the application of Cover Recover sunscreen. For dehydrated, aged or sun-damaged conditions, 2–3 pumps of Vitamin Rich Repair may be applied over the top of Antioxidant Cocktail, followed with moisturiser.
Vitamin A Esters - Skin compatible, active derivatives of Vitamin A. Cellular activity becomes regulated as collagen and elastin production are stimulated. The skin functions more effectively for a clearer, brighter and clarified complexion.
Vitamin E - A potent antioxidant that reinforces barrier function and protection. The skin is armed against environmental aggression for a visibly stronger and resilient integrity.
Neodermyl - A patented power copper peptide that is clinically proven to revitalise aged cells to stimulate refreshed and renewed collagen production. The skin is visibly plumped with increased volume and firmness.
Resveratrol - A potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant sourced from the skin of red grapes. Resveratrol boasts antibiotic qualities with free-radical fighting abilities more powerful than vitamin C or idebenone.
Hylafuse Complex - A triple weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration, moisture infusion and long lasting comfort.