- It is a FREESTANDING walk-in bath that can be connected into an existing shower area without any plumbing costs or alterations.
- It can be placed in an existing shower, the existing taps are removed and the Nova fittings are inserted; that’s it. Your can now bathe in safety and comfort.
- CASCADE STA-001Standard can be FITTED OR REMOVED IN MINUTES
- The other good news is that the CASCADE is ABOUT HALF THE COST of traditional Safety Baths, yet it still retains the quality of our traditional range
- Having no spa function means no electrical connection is required
Features of the Walk-in Bath:
- Can be installed in any convenient location in the home.
- Approximate installation time is 2-3 hours.
- Built in non-slip surface on the floor and seat
- Made of marine-grade gel-coat fibreglass
- Seat and back are moulded to allow maximum support & comfort
- Sides provide comfortable arm support
- Hand held shower included
- All plumbing fixtures are supplied. Unit is pre-plumbed
- Uses less water than a regular bathtub
- Adjustable scald guard taps for maximum temperature setting to prevent burns, and for even temperatures when other water outlets are being used
- Unique design allows you to sit in neck level water if so desired
- Will pass through any 30 inch door opening- 28 inch with jam removed
Technical Details of the Walk-in Bath:
3.Door Width: Top is 400mm, bottom is 210mm
4.Seat Dimension: 570*300*350
5.Step Size: 56W)*150(H)mm
Visit our websites at: