This pedometer can be worn on your waist (using the detachable waist clip), in your pocket or around the neck.
Easy to set up, just enter your:
- Weight (for calorie burn),
- Height (it auto calculates your step length for you but if you prefer you can enter your own step length)
- And the time - the correct time is important as the pedometer resets at midnight
The Omron HJ321 is just 3.8mm thin, offers high step accuracy using 3D sensor (it also has 4 second step buffer) what this means is that if you continue walking for more then 4 seconds, it displays the step count for the 4 seconds and continues to count. If you walked for say only 3 seconds it wouldn’t count those steps. This is a great feature that all good accelerometer pedometers offer.) Additionally the integrated 7 day memory makes it easy to compare your steps, distance and calories burned throughout the entire week
- Steps (0 - 99,999 steps)
- Aerobic Steps (0 - 99,999 steps) Aerobic steps are counted separately when walking more than 60 steps per minute and more then 10 minutes continuously.
- Distance walked (in kilometers 0.0 â€“ 5,999.9 or miles 0.0 â€“ 3725.9 miles)
- Activity calories (0 - 59,999 kcal)
- Memory (1 to 7 days)
- Clock (12 or 24 hour)
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligble, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.