Thermoline Scientific has a large range of water baths available for many applications, our range of water baths are trusted for their consistency in delivering outstanding performance and reliability in the lab.
The complete range of Thermoline Scientific Water Baths includes:
- Three digital boiling baths are available, each with concentric rings to accommodate different size round bottom flasks. All models feature a digital backlit LCD display and a front touch pad for quick and easy temperature and timer adjustments.
Labtech Circulated Water Baths
- These two circulated water baths are powerful and economic. Both models feature a unqiue in-built circulation water pump and are fitted with digital PID control systems which provide accurate temperature control. A front touch membrane keypad allows users to make easy temperature, timer and alarm adjustments. Temperature auto-tuning function is supported for user calibration.
Thermoline Circulated Water Baths
- Thermoline's quality range of stainless steel laboratory water baths available in 12, 24 and 48 litres capacity. All baths are constructed of stainless steel, and are insulated to reduce heat loss. Accurate temperature control is available when used together with the TU series heater circulators.
Digital Heater Circulators
- These precision heater circulators have been designed to suit all Thermoline general purpose laboratory water baths. Models available in thermostat control or digital microprocessor control for greater precision and easy setting of temperatures to ±0.1ºC.
- New style Floatation Bath for tissue work featuring illuminated lift out borosilicate glass insert. Dimensions of the insert are 28x20x5cm deep, with a lid to cover the bath when not in use. Samples are illuminated from below the water surface by a built in 9W high efficiency lamp. The lamp is easily changed if necessary by removing the stainless steel work top.
Refrigerated Circulated Baths
This precision circulated bath is ideal for applications where low liquid temperatures are required. This particular model has a digital display which indicates the set temperature and actual liquid temperature. The built in microprocessor control ensures temperature stability at set point better than ±0.2ºC. Bath tank is constructed from stainless steel and are well insulated to help contain the temperature within the bath.
20L Shaking Thaw Bath
- This digital control shaking bath has been specially designed by Thermoline for thawing frozen products. This bath has a large capacity tray which can accommodate twelve 500ml frozen bags. The dual digital displays allow for quick and easy viewing of set temperature, actual bath temperature and allows users to easily change the operating time.
Ultrasonic Water Baths
- Three powerful and reliable models available in the digital Powersonic range. Each model has a built in microprocessor, built in thermometer, 0 to 99 minute timer with alarm to indicate cycle end, built in drain valve and perforated stainless steel baskets. The units are made with moulded plastic which makes them durable and long lasting.
Digital Uncirculated Water Baths
- Three models are available in the uncirculated range and all feature an adjustable temperature range up to 100°C via the solid state temperature controller. Construction is of durable Colorbond construction with seamless stainless steel tank with radial corners. Carry handles fitted as standard on the all sizes, 12L, 24L and 48L. There is a drain fitted standard to TWB-24D and TWB-48D only. Flat stainless steel lids and polycarbontate gable lids are options. Custom baths are available on request.
Range of Thermoline Scientific Water Baths