It performs a wipe test in just 6 seconds (for 1 nCi) and detects extremely low levels of activity with the accuracy only a NaI drilled-well detector can provide.
The CAPRAC is engineered and built for years of consistent, reliable performance and is Curie or Becquerel selectable. The unit has automatic background subtraction and self-diagnosis programs for systems testing with optimised signal-to noise ratio.
Simple to operate
NaI drilled-well crystal detector
Performs wipe test in 6 seconds
6-channel, pulse-height analyzer
Preliminary isotope identification through gamma spectroscopy
Accepts and stores individual trigger levels for different areas (hot lab, patient rooms, unrestricted, sealed source leak tests, etc.)
Optional printer for hard-copy archives wipe test results; prints photon-energy histograms
Counts which exceed trigger levels are printed in red.
InMed | Medical & Diagnostic Equipment
InMed are premier providers of quality products and services to the Medical Science and Healthcare industries, from universities, hospitals, laboratories and private practices across Australia and New Zealand.
We specialise in:
- Diagnostic Radiology and Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiochemistry
- Radiation Protection and Detection
- Cardiology and Physical Monitoring
- Rehabilitation and Biomechanics
- X-Ray Compliance and Quality Assurance
We also offer tailored solutions including:
- Custom Hot Lab Design and Fit-outs
- Department Shielding and Construction
- Upgrading to Digital X-Ray Panels