It features plenty of storage, even airplane-like overhead compartments! It also has a robust and one of the most environmentally friendly engines in its class, emitting less than 140g/km of CO2. With a 4 Star Euro safety rating and a wide array of safety features and components, the occupants can travel with peace of mind. Finally, the Kangoo sports a stylish exterior design with a comfortable interior to match.
The Kangoo shines as an extremely practical vehicle, with more than enough space to go around in any direction. Due to its size, a wheelchair docking area can be installed into the vehicle without a lot of compromise in terms of the vehicle's look, space and roof height. This allows the converted vehicle to be driven into almost all undercover carparks with height restrictions. The wheelchair can even be docked in between the two back seats and allow the the wheelchair user to travel in his or her wheelchair.
Due to its marriage of practicality, look and affordability, the Kangoo is a great choice for those who want the essentials and are on a budget.
Contact us today to see how this great wheelchair access vehicle can allow you to reclaim your independence!
Mobility Engineering has considerable experience in converting wheelchair accessible vehicles so that you can be confident in the quality of the conversions. These are some of the standard conversions for Kangoo vehicles.
The floor from the back of the vehicle to the front seats is lowered in order to provide more clearance for the wheelchair.
- The installation of a 4-point wheelchair tie-down system as to secure the wheelchair. This includes two electric roll-up belts at the front and two removable retractors at the rear
- The installation of a 3-point safety belt for increased safety for the wheelchair passenger
- A much deeper and flatter floor than the competition, which will allow for maximum space inside.
At Mobility Engineering, we also pride ourselves on the flexibility and customisability of our conversions. Here are some the great optional extras we supply for the Kangoo Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle.
- Hydraulic lowering suspension for improved accessibility
- One or two (removable) seats on second row
If you have an queries for any other modifications or options that you desire, why not contact us to see if we can incorporate it into the Kangoo.