Features and Benefits:
- This newborn-size LF01193U White Female Special Needs Infant allows healthcare facilities and medical staff to teach special procedures and develop a nursing care plan for special needs infants.
- The simulator was developed for a wide range of educational training, including beginning nursing students.
- Medical devices that can be used include: suction catheter, gastrostomy tube, nasogastric tube, and urethral catheter.
- 3 year warranty.
- Carry bag included.
- Tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes not included.
Procedures that can be practiced include:
- Tracheostomy care (lavage and suctioning)
- Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage)
- Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning)
- Urethra catheterisation (insertion, placement, and care)
- Colostomy stoma (basic care purposes only)