Benefits of the Venatech White IV Trainer:
- No more precious class time wasted waiting for their turn.
- This IV trainer is easily attached to a person's arm so the student can practice venipuncture techniques on a live subject, including the proper positioning on an actual human arm, without the risks associated with puncturing living tissue.
- The trainer includes the three main veins used in phlebotomy - cephalic, basilic, and median cubital - all in correct anatomical position.
- An arterial vessel is present on the trainer for arterial blood gas simulation, and can also be used as a tool for showing how to correct the puncture through a vein into an artery.
- Besides performing actual IV practice, the trainer helps students learn essential patient communication skills such as explaining the procedure to the patient, asking them to close their fist, etc.