The largest catalogue of its kind within the materials handling industry, it showcases products and systems that have been specifically designed to reduce the risk of workplace injuries, particularly back related injuries.
Materials Handling Pty Ltd offers an extensive range of products that reduce Workplace Health and Safety considerations within the materials handling industry. These same solutions can also greatly assist a company to increase productivity efficiency and profitability.
Materials handling products that are available within the “Working with Ease” catalogue.
· Push trolleys, trailers, castors & wheels
· Tugs, personnel transporters & electric vehicles
· Mobile manual handling lift devices
· Pallet trucks, walkie stackers & forklifts
· Mobile & static scissor lift platforms
· Pallet handling devices.
· Overhead handling---vacuum lifters, manipulators & Robots.
· Light crane systems, hoists & rigging equipment.
· Drum handling, storage & spill containment.
· Bin tippers, dumpers, skips, waste bins & wheelie bins.
· Forklift attachments, access ramps & dock equipment.
· Access ladders, order pickers, scaffolds, and aerial platforms.
· Pallet & cantilever racking, shelving, mezzanine floors.
· Pallet cages, bins, containers, IBC’s, hoppers & pallets.
· Plastic crates, containers, buckets, drums, tanks & barrels.
· Cabinets, cupboards, lockers, benches, stools & chairs.
· Small parts boxes & containers
· Traffic & crowd control barricades, fences, guarding
· Safety signs, marking paint & warning tapes
· Anti slip tapes & treads, safety matting & flooring systems.
· Conveyors & conveying equipment.
· Packaging equipment---stretch, shrink, strap & tying.
· Weighing equipment, scales & load cells
The working with ease catalogue has a breadth and coprehensiveness that simply defies summary and is available free of charge to those interested in improving their workplace.
For further information about the Materials Handling Catalogue visit Materials Handling at www.materialshandling.com.au
Use the e-mail feature below and one of the Materials Handling Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.