The GSI Audiostar PRO's features include:
- Custom Configuration: Configurable tests and preferences to improve workflow and optimize speed of testing.
- Special Tests: Pre-configured special tests such as QuickSIN, TEN HL, ABLB, SISI and Tone Decay address the research trends in hearing evaluations.
- Assistant Monitor: Allows direct communication between operator and assistant eliminating the need for an external intercom system.
- Word Lists: Integrated .Wav files provide effortless access to commonly used word lists providing consistent and reliable recorded speech testing.
- Panel Navigation:Gold standard ergonomic design with familiar one button, one function front panel navigation.
- Two Channel Control:Audiologist can mix signals and route them to either one or both ears making hearing evaluations easier than ever.
GSI Suite Features:
- Test results in EMR/EHR compatible format (PDF).
- Retrieve test results for review.
- Print reports from PC compliant printers.
- Network results from multiple instruments by combining GSI.
- Suite with OTOAccess or NOAH4.
Dimensions and Weight:
- W x D x H: 20.1 inches x 14.6 inches x 13.2 inches (LCD raised).
- 51.0 cm x 37.0 cm x 33.5 cm.
- Height with LCD lowered – 5.5 inches (14.0 cm).
- Weight: 17lb (7.7kg).
- Shipping Weight: 27lb (12.25kg).
- Power Consumption: 90 Watts.