- Very fast and reliable Impedance measurement
- Probe tone 226 Hz, optional high frequency probe tone 1 kHz
- Reflex frequencies 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz
- Automatic tests - self-explanatory to use
- Full color, high resolution display
- Stores more than 1000 measurements
easyTymp - Handheld Screening Tympanometer with Reflex Tests
Very fast middle ear measurements
The easyTymp is the ideal handheld device for middle ear screening tests. It performs reliable impedance and ipsilateral reflex tests within seconds.
The intensity of the four frequencies of the reflex test is increased automatically until a reflex is detected or the maximum is reached.
All available test protocols can be easily selected with one hand. Available test protocols: Tympanometry with 226 Hz; Tympanometry and Auto Reflex or Tympanometry with Reflex at 90 dB.
Optional high frequency tympanometry
The optional high frequency probe tone of 1 kHz is ideal for providing reliable results when testing newborns and young children. Available test protocols: Tympanometry with 1 kHz; Tympanometry and Auto Reflex or Tympanometry with Reflex at 80 dB WB.
The easyTymp cradle serves as a docking station and recharger. It is available as a version with ear tip box or integrated printer.
The internal memory of the easyTymp stores more than 1000 measurements. With the optional impedance software data can also be transferred to a PC.
- easyTymp handheld unit; with Probe tip;
- Probe Tip replacement; rechargeable battery;
- Power supply unit for easyTymp handheld unit;
- Eartip box with eartips; Calibration cavity;
- Carrying case
- MAICO-Impedance Software
- External Probe (35 cm)
- License for high frequency probe tone of 1 kHz
- Cradle with integrated ear tip box, power supply unit
- and additional rechargeable battery
- Cradle with integrated printer, power supply unit and
- additional rechargeable battery
- Wall Mount Kit for cradle.
Probe frequency, -intensity 226 Hz ± 1%, 69 dBHL in 2 cm³
Optional 1000 Hz ± 1%, 69 dBHL in 2 cm³
Pressure range + 200 bis - 400 daPa
Volume range 0,1 bis 8,0 ml
Accuracy ± 5% bzw. ± 10 daPa
Test time < 3 seconds
Test frequencies 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 Hz ± 3%
Test Method ipsilateral
Intensities ipsilateral 70 ... 100 dBHV
Intensity setting automatic or single intensity
Test protocols Tymp 226 Hz;
Tymp 226 Hz + Auto Reflex;
Tymp 226 Hz + Reflex 90 dB
Opt. High Frequency additional Tymp 1 kHz;
Tymp 1 kHz + Auto Reflex;
Tymp 1 kHz + Reflex 80 dB WB
Memory 1 curve per ear and test.
Internal Memory > 1000 measurements
Display Full color graphic LCD-Display
Dimensions / Weight W x D x H: 80 x 300 x 70 mm / 427 g
Dimensions B x T x H: 150 x 295 x 110 mm
Power 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Optional external Probe Probe with status lights
Optional Printer 4 InchThermo printer
Medical CE-mark TÜV – identification no. 0123
Standards IEC 60601-1, Class II, Type B