CareTech’s Elliot radio alarm button is the result of many years of experience and accumulated knowledge of the features that users, care staff and relatives value most of all.
The Elliot radio alarm button has two-way communication for situations in which the user needs to have confirmation that the alarm has reached the carephone. When an alarm is activated the LED on the alarm button lights up to show that the carephone has received the alarm.
The radio alarm button has two buttons.
Normally one is used for an alarm (such as an assistance alarm), while the other can be used for other purposes, such as an assault alarm, staff call button or intruder alarm. CareTech’s Easy Press Concept (EPC) means that people with impaired hand movement can easily call for assistance.
Automatic monitoring of function gives assurance that the button works and that it is within range. The Elliot radio alarm button is compatible with CareTech’s various alarm systems and carephones.
- Designed for enhanced stability and simple battery replacement.
- LED indicates transmission and battery OK.
- Lithium battery for long life.
- Battery can easily be replaced without affecting water resistance.
- Range covers a normal house or apartment.
- Two separate buttons, one of which is used for alarm, while the other can be used to indicate presence or reset.
- Five different function profiles stored as standard, e.g. assistance alarm, assault alarm, staff call button and alarm reset.
- Automatic monitoring of battery and function.
- Alarm receiver is alerted in the event of a fault.
- Confirmation of successful alarm transmission.
The Erik radio alarm button is designed to be worn around the neck, wrist, as a pendant or in the pocket with the aid of the accompanying clip. “Click-in” accessories are easily replaced by hand.