Features and Benefits of SCHS Nitrous Circuits:
- The gas, nitrous oxide is commonly mixed with oxygen (a 50/50 mix Entonox is available) and can be delivered continuously or on demand.
- The patients are usually breathing without ventilator support, expandable tubing is becoming the prefered choice, it can be expanded to the desired length to allow patient mobility, compressed to reduce clutter and when packed as a space saving presentation.
- All components used in our circuits have been selected for their durability and quality, but not for reprocessing.
- They feature two 'one-way valves' to ensure the patient is recieving the perscribed concentration rather than diluting the mixture with room air or exhaled gas.
- All our circuits are supplied non-sterile and latex free, including the retainer bands used in packaging.