It's simple to objectively quantity walking function and fall risk while documenting treatment outcomes.
The GAITRite electronic walkway system automates measuring spatial and temporal gait parameters. The walkway is portable, can be laid over any flat surface, requires minimal setup an test time and requires no placement of any devices on the patient.
As the patient ambulates across the 2' x 12' walkway (custom sizes are available), the system captures the geometry and the relative arrangement of each footfall as a function of time.
Parameters are computed along with their coefficient of variation Individual test reports and progress reports are configurable and easily generated.
- Setup... test... report – in minutes
- Roll it up and take it with you
- Immediate pre- and post-treatment feedback
- Provides required documentation
- Generates outcomes measures
- Facilitates reimbursement
- 14' 16' 20' and 26' mats lengths available