The kit is also available without the defibrillator pocket.
- Ideally suited to organisations such as Surf Lifesaving and volunteer first aid providers who require a bag that holds much of their required equipment in one easy controlled kit.
- Dimensions (no defibrillator pocket) 560 x 310 x 240mm.
- A large pocket on top of the kit takes many of the semi-automatic defibrillators currently on the market.
- Reflective tape ensures you will be seen.
- A removable bottom of the bag means the outside always stays in good condition.
- Plenty of pockets provide maximum storage capacity.
- Clean simple lines inside maximises usable space.
- Padded rigid walls protect equipment.
- The oxygen Cylinder is housed in strong velcro and webbing straps.
- Securely fasten on the back wall leaving masses of storage space for other equipment in removable modules that are supplied with the pack.
- Plenty of space for a full set of stiffneck collars and a small first aid/trauma kit as well.
- By opening one of the lid panels you have easy access to the cylinder and regulator.
- Flow rates can be observed and varied quickly and without effort.
- Other compartments and pockets give you a wealth of storage space with other equipment.
- The M1000 kit without the defib pocket makes for an ideal, compact resuscitation kit.
- All that this pack lacks is the large top pocket, everything else is there.
- Oxygen, defibrillation and trauma equipment in one kit.
- You can configure the bag with your regulator, masks etc which means you do not have to throw away perfectly good equipment.
- Hidden back pack harness, helicopter winching point, adjustable shoulder carry strap, and hand carry straps.