ABCO Dual Action Tilt Table
- The new ABCO Dual Action Tilt Table is designed and is made in Australia based on our popular Dual Action Tilt Table available since 1997.
- By using a twin column lift we are able to achieve a more powerful lifting function without lengthwise movent during height adjustment. As a bonus, with fewer moving parts the table stucture has fewer places where hands or limbs could be crushed.
- It was developed to permit easy transfers from either wheelchairs or beds and has a height range of 500 – 750mm.The long cut-out in the leg area allows for individual strapping of the legs as required – a set of three patient straps is supplied as standard.
- The table top tilts to 80° and patients can safely walk on and off the table if appropriate taking advantage of the adjustable angle foot plate [ 15 / -25deg in 6 steps]. Two angle indicators, one on either side of the table, are also a standard accessory.
- Lifting capacity is 350kg and tilting capacity is 200kg
- A split leg rest is standard
- A battery is standard
- There are many options available to ensure that you can get the product configuration most suitable for your application.
- There is no Australian GST payable on Tilt Tables.
For more information and details of options, accessories and pricing please click here to visit our web site.