- Alloybond’s unique dimethacrylate resin groups provide twice the cross linking and superior strength.
- Alloybond does not contain BisGMA nor Bis-Phenol A.
- Alloybond resin matrix
- 4-meta resin matrix
Twice the cross linking
SDI’s unique dimethacrylate resin, with carboxylic groups, provide twice the cross linking compared to the 4-meta system. The SDI resin system contains two cross links per chain when polymerized, whilst the 4-meta monomethacrylate system cross links only once. Additional cross links create a stronger resin matrix, superior chemical bonding and higher cohesive strength.
Denser resin matrix
The Alloybond monomers are more closely arranged for a stronger resin matrix.
Stronger resin matrix
SDI’s Alloybond offers stronger dentin bond strength, without the complication of adding filler required by other amalgam bonds.
- The Alloybond acetone based primer penetrates deeply into the dentin tubules and surrounding hybrid zone forming a retentive Hybrid-Lock.
- Complete sealing eliminates microleakage and postoperative sensitivity.
- Alloybond provides effective pulpal protection.
The Alloybond resin tags form at the peripheral of the amalgam restoration; without interfering with the amalgam setting reaction. (Permite amalgam used)
Alloybond’s adhesive component forms resin tags that mechanically lock into the amalgam restoration.
Alloybond creates a complete merge between the amalgam and resin.
- amalgam bonding
- composite bonding
- bonding to sand blasted, etched, silane treated porcelain
- bonding to sand blasted, silane treated gold
- cementing crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays