Features and Benefits of the Soluscope DSC8000 Endoscope Drying Cabinet:
- The Soluscope DSC8000 features individual storage trays that can be connected from the reprocessor to the cabinet, and from the cabinet to the examination room.
- With the option of a built in double door version, endoscopes can be directly accessible from the examination room, performing a "dirty-to-clean" function.
- The Soluscope DSC8000 maintains disinfection levels during the process, whilst protecting endoscopes from any shocks or cross-contamination.
- Maintains the Disinfection Level:
- The disinfection level obtained through reprocessing is maintained for 72 hour at a minimum, also due to space limitations within hospitals and surgeries, the Soluscope DSC8000 features a compact design and doesn't require much space to operate.