ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The 1000 is equipped with cprMAX™ technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve.
A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
Customized Care for Your Patient
- Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
- cprMAX™ technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
- ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
A Rugged and Intuitive Defibrillator
- The most rugged AED ever built by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating
- Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
- Battery performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery’s condition
- Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings Manual defibrillation (AED override) option is available
A Resuscitation Platform for Now and the Future
- Upgradeable platform and flexible setup options to help you focus on continually improving patient outcomes
- The 1000 is compatible with other Physio-Control products and services across the full spectrum of care, from the field to the hospital, including data download
LifePak 1000 Features
- Rugged Construction: Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly:Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
- 360 Joules: Can escalate defibrillation power to an industry leading 360J.
- cprMAX™ Technology:Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer:Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- ECG Capability:3-lead ECG function is available when needed.
- Shock Counter:Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display: Large easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology:Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable:Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Easy-To-Use AED: Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.