Available with 17 and 22 litre chamber volumes, it features a practical black and white LCD display and a soft-touch keypad.
S Classic Autoclaves are electronically controlled and equipped with a stainless steel sterilisation chamber. The practical single-stage air extraction system allows execution of advanced S-type cycles, providing suitable sterilisation of solid instruments and hollow load products B.
A final, highly efficient vacuum drying stage means that bagged loads can also be sterilised. The innovative steam generator and exclusive hydraulic circuit ensure outstandingly fast and stable execution of the sterilisation cycle.
The S Classic Features:
- 6 sterilisation programs one of which is customisable.
- New large water fill and empty tanks allowing easy access for filling, inspecting and cleaning.
- User management system allowing for on screen cycle monitoring and post cycle release. No requirement for a printer or storing thermal paper printouts.
- Included USB so that recorded cycle data can be downloaded to a PC in PDF format. No extra software required.
- Delayed cycle start option meaning the vacuum test can be programmed to start before the practice opens saving you time.
- On screen alerts for scheduled maintenance.
- Optional external printer allowing executed cycles to be recorded on thermal paper.
For more information or a qoute on the Autoclave | Mocom S Classic series please call or email for a directr eply